Dating: Weeding Out Mr. Wrong.
Ever been in a relationship that just didn’t feel right? Feeling secure one day and doubtful the next? In an exclusive relationship, but feeling like you’re not top priority? It could be that you’re dating Mr. Wrong.
Sometimes we’re fooled by Mr. Wrong on our journey to find Mr. Right. It would be great if everyone were honest with their intentions and we could choose exactly what we want out of a relationship? Unfortunately, that is not the case in many instances.
Dishonesty is a major character flaw of Mr. Wrong.
Figuring out who’s right for you can sometimes be a task. Wouldn’t it be great to have obvious clues to help us out? Well, now you do, here are 5 Clues to help make the journey to finding Mr. Right a little easier.
Clue #1 – Does he guard his phone with his life?
Men who do this usually have something to hide. Take notice of his behavior with his phone.
- Does he answer the phone in your presence?
- Does he put his phone face down when you’re at dinner?
- Does he make sure that the phone is never in your view?
- Does he turn his phone completely off when you’re together?
If he is doing these things consistently it’s a Red Flag! Any one who is dedicated to you and your relationship does not care about whether you listen to or see what’s in their phone because they have nothing to hide.
Clue # 2 – Does he text you more than he calls?
Men who are interested in you want to hear your voice. Pay attention to how often he text oppose to calling.
- Does he text you when he could have called?
- Does he not answer your call, but has time to text long conversations?
- Does he text only at certain times of the day?
- Does he stop answering text at certain times of the day?
If this is happening then take notes about what time he’s doing these things. Is it during work hours? Is it after work hours when he’s home? It could be because he’s with someone who doesn’t know about you. This is a Red Flag!
Clue # 3 – Does he spend time with you on a schedule?
Although he may be busy most men who are interested make time to spend with women that they want to be with. They want to be with you as much as possible.
- Does he only want to spend time with you after hours?
- Does he make sure that his days off include time with you?
If you answered yes to 1 and no to 2. It’s a Red Flag! He probably doesn’t have time for you because he has to split his time between you and someone else. Could he just be busy? Sure he can, but remember men will move mountains to be with someone he wants.
Clue # 4 – Does his holiday plans include you?
Men who are into you want to spend Special Occasions with you. They want to make lasting memories and they want you to be apart of that.
- Does he ask about how you’re going to spend your holiday?
- Does he include you in his holiday plans even if it’s only a few holidays out of the year?
The holidays are a time to spend with family. When he’s into you he wants you to be a part of that.
Clue # 5 – Does he bring you around family and friends?
If you’ve been together for a while and you haven’t met both friends and family you may need to worry.
- Does his family know about you?
- Does his friends ask about you?
- Does he bring you around family?
- Does his family treat you like family?
Men who are smitten with you want the world to know that you’re with him. His Family and Friends know who you are because he couldn’t wait to tell them about you and/or flaunt you around them. If he hasn’t introduced you after you’ve decided to date exclusively It’s a Red Flag!
Dating can be confusing at times. Sometimes you may run into someone whose intentions are not the same as yours. It can be hard to figure out what’s going on with less than honorable people, but if you pay attention you can figure things out. Listen to a man’s words, but always believe his actions!
If you enjoyed this post on dating check out this one on Date ideas.